Bioresources Development and Conservation
Programme (BDCP), Nigeria: In collaboration with Nigerian Natural
Medicine Development Agency (NNMDA); Federal Institute of Industrial Research,
Oshodi (FIIRO); Raw Material Research and Development Council (RMRDC);
International Center for Ethnomedicine and Drug Development (InterCEDD), Nsukka.
” HERBFEST 2019″
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
HerbFEST, the premier regional, Natural Products Expo, Symposium and Training Workshop on
all aspects of Herbal Medicine and Healthy Living. HerbFEST 2019 Symposium will feature oral
and poster presentations on recent developments in Natural Medicine research and product
Theme and Sub-themes: “FOOD AS MEDICINE”.
- Advances in Treatment of Gastrointestinal Diseases – The Syferol Report
- Natural Products for HIV and Immune Health
- Natural Medicine as Effective Cancer Therapy
- Management of Metabolic Diseases
- Herbs/Spices in Export Market.
Dates: 8th & 9th October, 2019.
Venue: All Seasons Hotel, Owerri.
Abstract(s) must be written in English and submitted electronically as an attached Microsoft
Word (doc.) at HERBFEST website (www.herbfest.com.ng), and copied to BDCP email
*Maximum number of words is 250.
* All presenting authors are required to register for the Conference by the author
registration deadline of Tuesday, August 20, 2019 to ensure that their abstract(s) are
included in the final program.
For more enquiry/assistance, contact Emmanuel Obasi at (08039364233,
firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com ).